The small intestines and the large intestines play a key roll in the elimination, absorption and overall health of the human body. The colon is apart of the digestive system in which the waist from our stomachs are passed down where the nutrients, water, vitamins (or chemicals, bacteria, etc.) is further condensed down producing our solid waist matter.
However, if we have not made significant lifestyle changes, many things can go wrong within our digestive tracks that can wreck havoc on our bodies, minds and overall health. Toxins from our gastrointestinal tract can cause a variety of health problems. At CleanStart ™ we believe that colon cleansing improves overall health by removing toxins, boosting your energy and enhancing your immune system among many benefits.
As we see in most cases, the problematic areas within our system of large and small intestine is the colon. This is where we see most illnesses form as indigestible matter becomes more and more solid.
Foods lacking in fiber moves through our digestive tract at one-quarter the pace of high-fiber choices.
This slow-moving food produces excess mucous that literally sticks to the intestinal walls, weighing the intestinal tract down. Did you know that the colon can hold up to eight meals’ worth of food before digestion finally occurs? Now, think back a week ago. I bet some of those meals you ate were not exactly what the doctor ordered.
Here are some of the side effects and reasons that we find Colon Hydrotherapy a necessity. I am willing to bet that you might come to the same conclusion:::
- We have found that colon hydrotherapy has been known to improve metabolic efficiency.
- If you are starting a new lifestyle, turning the chapter in your life or embarking on a new diet, we find a fresh approach to life a little easier to gain momentum for your change.
- One of the biggest reasons we deal with is different forms of intestinal distress. Included but not limited too:
- General constipation or constipation due to prescription medicines.
- Dyspepsia (indigestion, heartburn, stomachache)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Diverticulitis (intestinal inflammation)
- Colitis (Inflammation of the colon)
- Skin Conditions (included but not limited: psoriasis; shingles; eczema)
- Inability to lose weight
- Scar tissue and adhesions from surgery
- Many people we see come in for treatments are pain motivated such as:
- Abdominal pain
- Continuous headaches
- Upper back and shoulder pain
- Aching Joints
- A number of our clients have a compromised immune systems such as:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic fatigue
- Candida (a fungus that causes yeast infection)
- Epstien-Barr virus
- Constant infections, colds or Influenza
- A fast growing number of clients come in during a fast, a cleansing program, a raw food diet, a liver detox or a gallbladder flush.
Did you know that Colon Hydrotherapy sessions are used for medical Procedures such as pre/post-surgery, for x-rays, stool samples and many more reasons?
- Also, we see a lot of clients that are working through emotional issues that they feel are physiologically rooted in their intestine [i] (If you haven’t brushed up on your Chinese Medicine recently, they have a very valid claim.)
Did you know that the liver and the spleen are connected to the colon through venous drainage? What does that mean? That means that the liver, the main organ that regulates most chemicals levels in our body, and the spleen the largest organ in the lymphatic system is having to clean up all the crap that you just ate, breathed, smoked or touched!
So we know that this might be a lot of information for you to digest (no pun intended); however, without knowledge of how our whole system is integrated and dependent on each part of us, we lack the education needed to live a healthy, whole and well lifestyle!
Once again, when our digestive system is not running properly, many things in the human body can go wrong. Come, visit, or make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable staff or specialist in Colon Hydrotherapy. At Clean Start Total Body Cleansing, we believe that a healthy functioning colon can be the difference between healthy or ill life. For us, Colon cleaning is the first step on the road to recovery and well-being.
[i] “Fountain of Health: The Benefits of Colonic Hydrotherapy.” Fountain of Health: The Benefits of Colonic Hydrotherapy. Web.6 June 2015.